This page contains key information about how we use and process your personal data and the rights you have in respect of your personal data. It contains full details and information on how we use your personal data
E&D Cleaning Services Limited is the sole company that will have access to, control, and process and use your personal data. We do not provide your personal data to any Third Parties and will only use the data for the services we provide.
If you require any further information about us or wish to contact us at any time our contact details are:
E&D Cleaning Services
12 West Hampstead Mews
London, NW6 3BB
0207 372 4566
0207 328 2080
How we obtain your personal data
We will receive personal data about you from you or people authorised by you to provide your personal data to us. We will also create personal data about you during the course of the services we provide for you when necessary.
The types of personal data we will have about you
We may process a wide variety of data about you, where necessary, for the purposes set out in the "How we will use your data" section, including data about:
- you as an individual
- people connected to you
- your accounts, products and services you have with us
- your preferences
- your correspondence and documents we hold
Special category data
Some personal data, for example data about your health, racial or ethnic origin, is subject to additional rights and are described as special category data. We will not normally ask for, or record, this special category data but we may ask for, and record, such details if it is necessary and relevant for the services we are providing.
We will only do this if you have confirmed your consent to us doing so, or where we are legally permitted or required to process this information without seeking your consent. Where we have obtained your consent to us processing special category data in this way, you are entitled to withdraw your consent to this at any time.
How we will use your data
We will use your personal data to:
- process and provide information for a service or request of service
- manage our relationship with you, to administer and provide the services and other products you have with us
- ensure that we have the information we need to provide our services to you
- comply with our legal, contractual and regulatory obligations, codes of practice and to run our business
- develop and improve our products and services
- investigate and respond to complaints, disputes and where necessary to bring or defend legal claims.
E&D Cleaning Services Limited may contact you about products or services offered by it by post, electronic mail, telephone, SMS text messaging and any other online or interactive media if, when we collected your personal data, you did not ask us not to send such communications to you. If at any time you change your mind and either do wish to receive such communications or wish us to stop sending such communications, then please email us at email@example.com.
The legal grounds on which we will process your data
We will only process your personal data if we have a reason to do so that is legally permitted. When using your personal data for the purposes listed above we are relying on one or more of the following legal reasons for processing that data:
- the purpose is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or, if you asked us to, to enable us to enter into a contract with you
- the purpose is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations
- the purpose is necessary for our legitimate interests
- if you have consented to us processing personal data for one or more specified purposes.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal data with third parties. We've never had such policies, nor do we plan to implement these policies in the future. We may share your personal data if we are legally required to do so.
How long we will hold your data
We will usually keep your personal data for 7 years from the later of the date our services have been required by you, an enquiry has been made with us, or you have provided your personal data to us for any other reason. We may retain the data for longer where it is necessary for us to do so to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
If you choose not to give us personal data
Where you will be using our services and products or you will take part in requesting such services and products you will need to provide us with the personal data we request either to enable us to offer you a quote based on your needs or to provide our services to you. If you don't give us the information we request then it may prevent us from being able to respond to your enquiry, provide a service or a quote to you or impact on how we manage your account with us. It may also affect our ability to meet our contractual or legal obligations.
Your legal rights
You have a number of rights over your personal data processed by us.
These include your rights to request:
- A copy of the personal data that we hold about you
- That we correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data
- That we transfer personal data you have provided to us to you or to another person
- We delete your personal data
- Our use of your personal data ends, is restricted or limited
The extent of these rights is limited by law and we may not act on part or all of your request(s) where the right(s) are not applicable. If we do not act on your request we will explain our reasons for not doing so when responding to your request.
If you require any further information about how we handle your personal data or wish to make a request to exercise any of your rights under applicable Data Protection laws, please contact our team via one of the methods listed in the "About us" section.
How to complain
If you are unhappy with the outcome of any of your requests to exercise your rights, or how we handle your personal data, then please let us know. You are also entitled to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113